HAIR PRODUCT MIXOLOGY WITH TEA TREE
Cocktails aren't just for weekends; indulge every day with these Tea Tree treats and get busy with some product mixology to create stunning styles. Here are a couple of tea-riffic ideas from our team to get you started!
THE BOUNCY BLOW-OUT
2. Once towel dried, spritz Lemon Sage Thickening Spray into the roots for added control with a fresh, no product feel.
3. Blow-dry in sections using a large round brush.
4. To add definition to the ends, use a small amount of Tea Tree Shaping Cream, applying a small amount to your fingertips and working into dry ends.
1. Say goodbye to dry ends with soothing Lavender Mint. Cleanse and condition with Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. Containing moisture-rich conditioners and amino acids this calming do helps improve strength, shine and manageability.
2. For added deep conditioning, try Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment to recondition, repair and protect hair while moisturizing strands and soothing the scalp.
2. Blow-dry hair using a round brush, and tong random sections to add choppy texture.
3. Enhance the finished style with Tea Tree Grooming Pomade to add shine and definition. Simply rub a small amount of product between your fingers and drag through the hair like a comb.